Waterbed in hotel room

nad

Anyone know of a hotel or guesthouse in ireland which gives you the option of a room with a waterbed.

If you are in Dublin, hotel at the Dame St end of George's St - can't think of the name of it - if you're coming from town take the first left after the Mexican retaurant(?) and it's left again. They certainly used to have a waterbed (honeymoon suite - of course)

Arrgghh...what's the name of the place? It's fairly well known

Ok, but you have to tell us why you want it first ))))

nad either has got a bad back or perhaps wants one

'The Central Hotel' on the corner of Exchequer Street and Georges Street ?

Jaysus but who'd have a honeymoon in Dublin ? Parisians looking for a change of scenery ?

In answer to crazychick the reason i was enquiring was for medicinal purposes, so any replies would be of great help,just trying to help a friend...... so if anyone know's of any please reply ,and thank's caveat and Sign for your suggestion's

In answer to crazychick the reason i was enquiring was for medicinal purposes, so any replies would be of great help,just trying to help a friend...... so if anyone know's of any please reply ,and thank's caveat and Sign for your suggestion's
I have the name of a good chiropractor that would be a lot cheaper and probably get better results than a water bed in Dublin hotel