Water Park-Lanzarote/Fuerteventura

lucylou

Hi
Just wondering has anyone visited the water park in Lanzarote- i didnt know they had one but just saw it on the map. It doesnt get great reviews on Trip Advvisor.
Aside from that, I heard there is one in Fuerteventura that is quite good? Is it feasible/worth getting a boat from lanzarote to fuerteventura to visit the Water Park there?
Thanks

We visited the water park in Lanzarote about 4 years back and have to say we were very disappointed. Its in the middle of no where and had limited water slides etc.

I don't know about the waterpark in Fuerteventura but if a good waterpark is a key requirement for your holiday, I wouldn't go to Lanzarote.

Hope this is of some help.

We visited the one in Lanzarote, with at the time a 7,6,3 y old. was totally unsuitable for children under 12 or so

every ride had height restrictions either be over a certain height ruled out all ours, or under a certain height which meant all 3 had hardly any attraction they could all go on!.

its well kept, and did have plenty of attractions, food was ok, I would suggest its fine for yng teens and let them away by themselves.

Mom and dad both lifeguards in the past so we where impressed by the amount of cover and control.

Been to the waterpark in Lanzarote and was far from impressed.. Very old looking and not many slides... Tenerife on the other hand has a very good waterpark with plenty to do.

Back