Water Leak from Boiler

knockers

I have noticed water leakage from our water Boiler in the Kitchen ( Boiler Type: Vokera Mynute 14e). Any idea if this is serious issue ?
Do I need to call bord gias or any plumber would be able to fix it?

Also I have Water Leakage under wash basin in the Kitchen.I tried all types of sealants and so called 'adhesive' but the problem remained..

Can anybody help me out with their experiences ?

Cheers
Ciaran

I have noticed water leakage from our water Boiler in the Kitchen ( Boiler Type: Vokera Mynute 14e). Any idea if this is serious issue ?
Do I need to call bord gias or any plumber would be able to fix it?
There should not be any water leakage from your boiler system. The water you are seeing could be coming from a leaking feeder pipe (i.e. pipe connection not snug or defective) or could be water escaping from bleed valve on boiler because system pressure is too high. There should be a pressure guage on the boiler which should be at or around 1.5 bar when the heating is off. If the pressure hits 3 bar the system should automatically release water to relieve the pressure and prevent any pipework, seals etc blowing. If pressure is far above 1.5 when off you can bleed th system by draining water from one of your rads. Do this until pressure drops to around 1.5 bar. If pressure seems fine then it might best to get a plumber to take a look.
Also I have Water Leakage under wash basin in the Kitchen.I tried all types of sealants and so called 'adhesive' but the problem remained
Is the water leaking from the sink waste pipe or from seal around edges of sink?

I got plumber to have a look and got BAD NEWS..
It seems the water is leaking from heat exchanger panel and needs replacement. it would cost me around €600.
OR he recommend me to replace the whole boiler...did anybody replaced boiler or got it fixed ?
should I get it done with Bord Gais or someone else ?

Cheers,
Ciaran