water filtration.treatment systems - update reqd

NOAH

I am moving house shortly and leaving behind my Perfect Water Filtration system, sits under sink just add salt. However, apparently there are now better systems on the market that one can site in the garage say but I dont know anyone who has one installed.

Looking for a few companies to get a few quotes, been back to Perfect W but they are not breaking thier back to get to me. Had to phone 3 times so far.

Anyone had a system installed recently and can give feedback?

I am in clare, read previous posts but they stopped Mar 2005.

Only 2 of us.

noah

waterteck.com
I bought the house incl water treatment system 9 months ago. Since then I had to call them out numerous times and at times I must have been quite a difficult customer, however never any problems with their system but with pump and electricity not installed by them. Nevertheless they always fixed these problems and are normally very responsive (but busy). They respond a lot better than plumbers or pump engineers...They are located in Leitrim, but operate throughout the country.

thank you, had them oiut for a quote, it seemed pricey but I may give them a go, at least they responded quickly, i want that reverse osmosis system and a water softener in garage.

does anyone have that reverse osmosis system and is it any good, have been told it makes water very drinkable!! so good for tea/coffee.

noah

The DIY book from "Collins" says that this water should not be drunk. Check out this book and try other literature as well.