Water filtration system for private well: sediment, iron and manganese?

cookie1

Hi all,

We had a private well bored about 18 months ago but we still have serious problems with sediment in the water, was told by the contractor that it would settle down after a year or so!, I think there's also an issue with the iron & manganese content from what I've been reading in other posts. Can anyboby recommend a company to install a good filtration system in the kerry area?
I can remember a crowd called Ace (I think!) advertising on Radio Kerry not so long ago, have you heard of these?

thanks in advance.

Re: Water filtration system for private well

EPS recently put in a system to treat high iron in my well water. So far so good. The system cost approx E1900 and they had it in place within a week of contacting them. They are based in Mallow but I think they operate nationwide. I got the water tested independently first.

Try ''watertech'' i think that is the correct name , they are in cork.A work mate had them up to his place in kilkenny.He said they test your water and supply a filtration system to suit the results.Plenty of backup support,you can self test and treat your own system.My well is only bored ,house not yet finished and i intend trying them when house is finished etc

Try PerfectWater. They are based in The Spa, Tralee. I have found him very helpfull.
Jack Curtin - "The Water Doctor" in Knocknagoshel mostly does pumps but is very helpfull with filtration as well.

Back