Water filter + cooler system for office - how much?

boogaloo

hi all,

I'm thinking of approaching the boss and asking him to get in one of those water filter/coolers that use the huge plastic bottles. Most likely Tipperary natural mineral water or something similar. But before I do I'd like to get some idea of the costs involved. Does anyone know how much it costs to get it installed (or is it provided free by the company?) and also how much it costs to get someone to deliver the big bottles once a week?

Thanks.

Hi there,

Tipp Water rent the water machine by the month to you and then deliver the bottles as you request them

Were paying €13 as month rental on the cooler, and the large bottle ( 10 Litres) is €9.95. delivery is free.

Molly said:
Were paying €13 as month rental on the cooler, and the large bottle ( 10 Litres) is €9.95. delivery is free.

God that's dear. Over here we pay about the equivalent of EUR10 per month for the cooler and EUR6.00 per 5 gallon (18.9 litre) bottle. Only difference is it is not mineral water but it is purified 5 times and distilled. Might not be keeping it up when I move back to Dublin.

boogaloo said:
Dam099, whereabouts are you based now? I'm in the West.....

thanks.

Cayman Islands and things are generally expensive over here so not sure why the water seems so much cheaper, especially since there are no natural sources here.

Forget bottled water. AWS do a filtered mains water system which is far cheaper & without weekly deliveries / water bottle changes required.

[broken link removed]

Molly said:

Our Ballygowan bottles are also the 18.4 litre size..

Lemurz said:
Forget bottled water. AWS do a filtered mains water system which is far cheaper & without weekly deliveries / water bottle changes required.

[broken link removed]

I agree with this, we have 2 of their coolers here, they cost 700 to buy outright much more economical in the long run.

be careful what you ask for, i worked in a place and we asked the bost for a water filter, we got one of these :eek:

[broken link removed]

Back