Want to buy a new mobile...

bantragh

Want to buy mobile as present - it must be a cool looking flip over type but with 'Internet access' and access to 'Sports results'.
I have no idea what all the new teck. means when abbreviated - or what the key abbreviations to look for are ie java, mms, wap - are they necessary? (what are they anyway?). Does internet access available on the mobile without haveing to plug into the computer? I know that I must look for 'bluetooth - so that ones ok I think!
Finally - any suggestions for a cool looking phone which includes the above also pleeeeeez

Re: Want Buy New Mobile...

java is a type of software on a phone mainly used for games and stuff mms is used for sending and reciving music files and picture messages. You dont need to plug a phone into a pc for internet most new phones have internet on them for thing like sports results any vodafone live handset is pretty good just have a look on there web site. I couldnt suggest a cool flip phone as personaly i dont like them but each to there own ur better off going into a shop and getting a feel for one have a look at the menu and functions and make sure its easy to use no point having all the bells and whistles if u dont know how to use them

The new Motorola K1 looks the business. Haven't tried it out yet so can't comment on the functionality but it is definitely a 'coll looking flip over type'.

I second Wexfordmans Nokia N95 suggestion. It's got just about everything you need and more. A tad pricey though...

Nice pressie soooo nice of you:D :D :D PM me and I'll give you my address.

Back