Want a service provider for Data only SIM cards

manaboutdog

Hi All,

I was wondering if anybody knew of a service provider who covers Ireland with the following requirements.

I will be supplying customers with GPRS enabled devices, these will be deployed in batches of 100. Each device will obviously have it's own GPRS modem & SIM card. The data transfer rates will be very low per unit, 10-50kB per month would be way over the top on an individual basis.

What I would like to do is have one central data tarrif that I am responsible for. So that I pay the data charges to the provider. I would purchase my 100 SIM cards and distribute them as I see fit, and I would in turn get paid a flat monthly fee from each of the users. There would never be any voice or SMS required on these SIMs, purely data.

There's a US company called Jasper Wireless who provide this service but I'm not sure if it's available in Ireland.

Anybody have any experience of this themselves or know of a company who provides this?

Thanks

M

We have a similar arrangement from O2. I'm sure any provider will be able to sort out something for you.