Want a brown granite worktop; what colour units?

apple1

Folks,

I know most people pick their kitchen & then match the granite, but I have a strong preference for "brownish" coloured granite over black and am wondering what colour kitchen suits best. I'm presuming something pale...(ash, maple, painted etc.) but would appreciate any other posters' thoughts/experiences. Thanks in advance, apple1

We opted for a painetd cream kitchen , using a cream based granite with lots and lots of diferent coloured fleks in it. Gallio Empoli or something its called. ! Had originally wished to use Black, but the preferred one wasn't available and this one jumped out at us in the Depot yard.

secman

I have maple units with a brownish granite counter top - looks good, would choose it again. That colour granite is quite easy to keep also.

...(ash, maple, painted etc.)
Reading your title, the first colours that jumped to my mind were cream or light(ish) green. Also, you know all your units don't have to be the same colour, right ;) If it's L shaped you could have a different colour on each side of the L, if it's a long continuous run you could have a couple of units of different colour to break things up a bit.

We have a brown granite worktop and we got a high gloss cream door with walnut kickboard and walnut sides from Kitchen World(no affiliation). Love it, couldnt go better.

Have recently installed rrown granite with pale cream high gloss units with walnute pelmet and kicker board. Looks really well

Back