Walnut dining table with cream

albob

Hi,
we are hoping to put in a walnut kitchen with the lower presses cream. As all our tiles (floor and spash back) will also be cream we would like a walnut table and chairs (perhaps with cream leather on the seat part of the chairs). I am just wondering if anyone has experience with cream leather on chairs (or any furniture for that matter). I imagine it would be impossible to keep clean? Another option would be walnut table and chairs, but with the table having cream glass insets of some kind. However I have yet to come across anything like that. I could get it made but alas I dont have the money for it. Anyone have any ideas?
I saw one set of table and chairs in Harvey Normans but the cream leather part of the chair was suede....which certainly would be a disaster to keep clean. Visitors always seem to have a habit of spilling red wine!!

Thanks
Albob

Have actually just found this on the Argos site.

Not Argos's biggest fan, but its close to what I would like. Anyone any experience with Argos furniture?

See this previous thread for advice on light coloured leather.

You could buy a plain walnut table and have insets routed to allow for the glass plates.