Wallpaper / wall murals - where to buy?

rsta

I'd like to get a nice wallpaper mural for a feature wall in my house. But I've not seen any in shops. The only ones I've heard of are by De Gournay, but they are really far too expensive. I'd spend a couple hundred, say up to €250 max.

Can anyone recommend a place to go, or even a good website to buy one off?

Thanks a million

I've seen them advertised in the classified ads toward the back of some British homes / interiors magagizes, I know they have been mail order with web sites listed, maybe you can have a scan throught them in your local newsagents and get some info.

What about getting a nice big poster, putting it up with wallpaper paste and then varnishing over it? I did something similar years ago and it worked fine.

(Thomastown, Co. Kilkenny) will transform any digital image you like into a wallpaper mural. Don't know their prices.

(UK based, but deliver to Ireland) have a reasonable range that's within your stated budget.

Hi all,
Thanks for your replies, thats great.

Also, I found this website too, they have lots of murals and ship abroad too.

I think I'll contact that photo place in Kilkenny, I've got some nice holiday photos of scenery which would look brill on the wall. Thanks for the info!

Coolmine decor in Blanch (very close to Blanch shopping centre), you can pm me for direction, have a great choice! They even let you take books with wallpaper home, that you can put beside your furniture or floor colour to see if its going to suit.
Websites are great and cheaper, but sometimes, what arrives, or colours look different to what you saw on computer.