Wall mounting TV

H

hil

Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone can help me please...

I am putting a tv on the wall in my bedroom. I have sky+ downstairs and a normal skybox in the bedroom. Plan is to put the skybox under the bed so I need a digi sender/receiver or magic eye in order to be able to use the remote control as skybox won't be directly connected to the tv. I have seen loads of them around but my problem is that I want to mount the TV flat against the wall - what I ideally need is something that will sit on the top of a flatscreen tv but anything I've seen are too big. I'm sure I saw one ages ago (when I wasn't looking for it!) but I can't remember where.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks a million.

Hil

You need to get a digi sender and receiver, as a sky eye you would still need to connect to tv. Buy the digi sender and connect the transmitting end into the scart of your sky box, and the receiver into the scart of your tv, you can get all kind of ones that can angle themselves so they can't be seen and whatnot. This will do the job for you

I have a similar problem to Hil and most of the digisenders i have seen are similar in size to a wifi router box.... i guess it could be perched on the top of the tv but it wouldn't be very stable. Anyone know what shop might have a good one that might fit the bill?

Happy Christmas...