Wall mount for Samsung LE40M87BD

Bling Ho

Wall mount for Samsung LE40M87BD
Hi,

I'm about to order the Samsung LE40M87BD but also need to get a wall bracket for it as I'm intending to mount it on my bedroom wall. I will be mounting it at the corner of the wall so need a pull out swivel bracket so that I can turn it at angle to face the bed.

Can anyone recommend one, where I could buy it and if it's difficult to mount on the wall etc?

Thanks

Cant help you with that, but was wondering where you are buying your tv from and how much you paid, as I am looking at the same model myself. Thanks

Cant help you with that, but was wondering where you are buying your tv from and how much you paid, as I am looking at the same model myself. Thanks

Friend getting it for me from the UK. Have you heard or read what the SD quality is like?

Is this not a (very) big TV for a bedroom?
I have been looking at the same model for a present for someone - D.I.D have an offer for the Samsung LE40M87BD, stand and Samsung HD870 DVD player for 1687.45. In the store they one had which was connected upto a regular tv antenna and to be honest I thought that the HD Ready 40" Samsung tvs had a better image - the sales assistant said that both tvs were connected to the same receiver!!!

D.I.D did have some wall mounting brackets - but for the quality of them I thought they were overpriced. Might be worth checking online for a bracket?

Any better offers than the D.I.D. one at the moment (I don't really need the DVD player)??

Many thanks.

Well only reason I'm getting it is because I can get it for just under €1,100. Isn't that a great price compared to what the shops are selling them at?

Probably is a bit big for a bedroom but I'll be viewing it from quite a distance so need all 40 inches! LOL

dixons are doing this LCD with an all in one system free for €1,599

System is worth €250 so if I was to buy tv and system separately, it would only cost me €1,350, €250 cheaper than Dixons package.

Hi iggy11,
What do you mean an all in one system - do you mean a home cinema kit? Is the stand included in the price?

Bling Ho - sounds like a very good deal that you're getting!

I bought a B-Tech LCD wall mount (up to 45") from komplett.ie for my
Samsung 40" LCD-TV LE40R51B. Did the buisiness for me.

Hi iggy11,
What do you mean an all in one system - do you mean a home cinema kit? Is the stand included in the price?

Bling Ho - sounds like a very good deal that you're getting!

hi
yea its home cinema system
the model number is samsung ht x30

That model is available on Komplett.ie, but it sounds like you have already got as good a deal as they can offer. However when you do a search on the model, they then offer you other items which you may wish to add to your shopping cart for this TV, one of which is a swivelling wall mount at about €230 I think.