Wall hung toilet

Shei

Hoping to get wall-hung toilets for house refurb but all seem to start at €500 for loo + €500 for frame. Anyone find them for less and if so, where?

Hi Shei, I'm in the process of re-furbing an en-suite myself at the moment. If you're looking for mid- to high-end gear, have a look at http://www.reuter-bathrooms.com. I've just bought some Laufen Alessi gear and a Hans Grohe Shower panel from them - a minimum of a €1,000 cheaper than the prices I was getting locally ... Btw, I've found that all Grohe kit (Hans or Friedrich) is extortionately over-priced in Ireland - check out the frame prices at the site above!

Try Shires.
For example Remo wall hung wc, around €200
If thats too basic, try their Catalano brand...

That kind of thing is still pricey in this country.
Check megabad.com aswell. Also german athough the site is only in german unfortunately.
I bought all our bathroom ware and most fittings (Grohe and Hans Grohe) including taps for a new build from them. We got Duravit Starck 3 wall hung bowls and Grohe frames, both slightly more than half quoted price here. Villeroy & Boch is also really affordable compared to here.

If you decide to go down the internet route, get a really detailed quote from a showroom here, complete with model numbers of every item you are likely to need and its much easier to get a real comparison then and get a costing on delivery.

Back