walk in wardrobe and corners

polo1

I have space in my house for a walk in wardrobe along 4 walls (1 room) .

How do you efficiently deal with corners? From previous posts I see that IN-HOUSE and C&C are the two most likely options. Do in-house and C&C design the wardrobes to go around the corners or do you loose space at the caorners
Is there any other companies who design the hanging space around the corners.
Does anyone know if IKEA planning allows for this by any chance? I cant seem to get their tool to work for me.
Thanks in advance

whats your issue with corners??? do you mean internal corners or external corners?? why cant you just shelve it out??

Thanks.
Sorry for not being clear. My issue is that you loose a lot of space going around corners internally. I just want to maximise the usage of space. Perhaps by having a hanging bar that goes around corners rather than not utilising the corner space. Perhaps shelfing is the best option?

go to Harvey Norman...they have internal corner units that are used as walk in wardrobes

Very nice fully fitted walk-in wardrobe with sliding doors in Ashleaf Interiors, Beechmount Home Park, Navan. They are made in France. Price are on par with Sliderobes but much better quality. 6 to 8 weeks delivery on them. I have no connection with this company.