VW Jetta

S

SteveOM

Whats everyone's opinions on the new Jetta?

I got an offer of a brand new Jetta for 22750 and just wondering is this a good deal? Its a 1.6 comfortline - they'll be going up to 26/27k on Tuesday apparantly..

VW must be the only car company that get away with charging extra for a saloon (in this case a saloon Golf).

drove a rental Jetta, 2ltr diesel. Good kick (accleration) in it. Seemed a good car (did a few hundred miles over 2 days in it).

I was thinking of getting a Volkswagen Jetta too - 1.6L petrol or a 1.9TDI Passat. However alot of people seem to be selling their diesel cars now....appreciate comments on this one....diesel or petrol?

Hey John
If you hadda decide before July VW Belgard were offering them at 22500 for the 1.6 diesel, now theyre up at 26/27 i believe so was a good offer (I didnt take it however)

You need to do the maths on your total costs, depreciation, mileage, cost of tax, insurance over the length of ownership. The Jetta is a bit smaller in back seats than the Passat so thats why people generally go for Passat over the Jetta.

Back