Volvo s40 67/08 will not start

Volvos402008

Hello there my volvo s40 2008 will not start I put the ignition key in - turn it as I was starting the car and nothing happens but all the lights are on the dashboard and the battery has been tested and is fully charged. I've tried dealers they just want 100 quid before they touch the car. Believe to be the key fob. Not sure can anyone help I am desperate.

Also I have an safety service urgent airbag light that has been on about 3 months also believed to be something with the mechanics
Of the seats. #electrical

Thanks Scott

You need to have the car placed on a diagnostic machine to accurately establish the problem and not necessarily at a Volvo dealers, p.m. me for a good garage in Dublin if you need a referral.

Cheers mate i do think I am going to have to bite the bullet and go to the dealer. I am going to connect the battery up now after it's been of a couple of hours see if that does the trick to get me back up Newcastle on Thursday.

Cheers for the referral although Dublin is quite a distance to go like so hopefully it doesn't have to come to that lol

Cheers anyways

Shortly after I sat I'm my car baffled as to why all the ignition light were on it turned out when u give the solenoid a little tap it fired straight up, cheers for yah help but I now know it is the stater motor which is a lot of weight lifted. :)

Back