Vodaphone Comedy Festival

ney001

If ever there was a reason not to go to a comedy festival it's the 'funny' ad they are currently playing on Today fm - the guy tells a series of the worst one line jokes ever! seriously, if the ad is that dull why would you go to the festival!

If ever there was a reason not to go to a comedy festival it's the 'funny' ad they are currently playing on Today fm - the guy tells a series of the worst one line jokes ever! seriously, if the ad is that dull why would you go to the festival!

Is that Milton Jones? I think he is brilliant. Telling one-liners is a very difficult form of comedy.

Is that Milton Jones? I think he is brilliant. Telling one-liners is a very difficult form of comedy.

American accent, I wouldn't have thought it was Milton Jones? I could be wrong. It's the jokes that are awful, "I want to write a mystery novel.... or do I ? etc etc

I haven't heard it so not sure. Jones is paying at the festival though and it sounds like him

That ad makes me smile, my dad was a roofer - so dad, if you're up there....

It's a lovely venue if the weathers nice.

I really like that ad actually. It did make me look up who was playing.

Still didn't buy any tickets though.

Vodafone?

Actually quite like Milton Jones. Festival too far away from me to go to it.

I like that type of humour myself.
Is he the guy that does be on Mock the Week?
There is another guy that does be on that show with a similar style to him. I think he is canadian but I don't know his name.

must be Stewart Francis from Canada you are thinking of - I have seen him on MTW and Live at the Apollo and he's hilarious...

Back