Vodafone in France

BlueSpud

I am going to France this week and was wondering about my mobile. I have a Pay-as-you-go Vodafone mobile. Do I have to register with Vodafone France before I use it? I know when you go to Oz, if you register, the calls are cheaper. Does this apply in France also?

Register with Vodafone passport

Travelling to other Vodafone Passport countries

When visiting one of the other 13 Vodafone Passport countries you pay a call connection fee of 79c. So if you're on the Social Life price plan a 2 minute call will cost you just €1.09.
Receiving a call is even more straightforward with Vodafone Passport. For example, on the Social Life price plan, receiving a 10 minute call will cost just the call connection fee of 79c.

Vodafone Business Passport will only be available when roaming in selected countries on the following networks : the Vodafone networks in UK, Spain, Greece, Netherlands, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Malta, Sweden, Hungary, Albania, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Swisscom in Switzerland, Proximus in Belgium, SFR in France, Oskar in the Czech Republic and Connex in Romania.