vista club apartments in Santa Ponsa

Millie2

Hi has anyone stayed here? Group travelling 2 adults 1 child and 1 infant, never holiday'd aboard before with kids so all advice welcome, thanks

Hi has anyone stayed here? Group travelling 2 adults 1 child and 1 infant, never holiday'd aboard before with kids so all advice welcome, thanks

I went there years ago with a few lads. Very picturesque place in itself but the people were seriously dodgy...the worst of Ireland transplanted to Spain.

Thanks for that KalEI although I think Santa Ponsa has changed a bit in the last couple of years, I'll keep it in mind though. We're trying to get away for under 1,000 in May which is proving very difficult

Thanks for that KalEI although I think Santa Ponsa has changed a bit in the last couple of years, I'll keep it in mind though. We're trying to get away for under 1,000 in May which is proving very difficult

I know with ickle people in tow your flexibility isn't as good, but would you consider waiting for a last minute deal?

Think at this stage we'll have to go last minute and hope for the best. Can get good deals but terrible flight times so we'll wait and see, thanks again