visaprint? business cards and website packages, alternatives?

eddie7

hi,
im starting a new business based in my local area and am using vistaprint to get some business cards printed, i see that they also do website packages from 4.99 a month for a 3 page site, i dont need anything fancy! has anyone used their website package?? how did you find them?? or are there other alternatives?

Re: new business website

I use vistaprint for stationary - have a few problems with them but they will refund ok. Don't use their website package, saw it for the first time today, so probably not very tried and tested. Use Digiweb/Omniserve for hosting and their website package which is quite good for small business NOT for large scale commercial stuff though.

You could try [broken link removed] for your website. No affiliation.

Hi Eddie7,
I've just started business too, ordered Vista busines card, got yesterday, also, ordered Vista website and going to create it on my style,
going to hire someone who is good in that, the Vista website price is very cheap, I'll try Vista first, if it is not suit, then I'll be looking for another
Regards

Godaddy are cheap, but their support is slow and less than helpful and they are over zealous when it comes to SPAM filtering (you can't whitelist a domain or individual address). I reccomend a business based in Ireland use an Irish host so that they can get local support, even if it costs more - it will be money well spent if you need help.

Disclosure: I'm in the business of provide internet services to Irish businesses.