Virtual Landline diverted to mobile number

Capaill

Hi Folks

I am in the early stages of setting my own business up. Therefore I am working from home. I would rather not have business calls come in on the house phone and don't want the expense of getting a second phone line installed, that may become redundant if and when I move to permanent offices.

Does anyone know if it is possible to have a landline number set up that simply diverts to my mobile phone number?

Thanks

C

Expensive to divert every call . Best idea is to get a number 'in the exchange' with no line and to put a Voicemailbox on it . Eircom do this for people who move house, typically. You could even get a line in another house activated and then get it pulled back to the exchange with voicemail immediately and change the billing address to your own gaff. The Voicemail could state your mobile number or leave a message . You can collect the voicemail from anywhere after you enter the pin .

Cost €30 setup and €8 a month with no calls being forwarded.

You could forward it to the Mobile but will pay for every call at the landline-mobile rate

Thanks Tonka.

had a real "duh" moment when I read your post. Had not considered the cost of forwarding the calls to the mobile phone.

Cheers

C

www.j2.com has a virtual voicemail for €12.95 (EUR) per month which would forward the voicemail to your e-mail or access via toll free number. As a bonus that also includes incomming faxes to e-mail.

But its 'their number' not 'your number' and cannot be moved in future.

Back