Vietnam Airlines

IrishGunner

Anyone can help me with Vietnam airlines

Tried to book flights on their website from Hong Kong to Saigon then from Saigon onto Bangkok

Could not do it so rang their London office and they gave me a mad price

Asked them if it would be cheaper to book when I arrive and they said it should be

So I could reserve it with them and then pay when I arrive but I was looking for a pricewhich their London office could not give

So mailed their HK office and got a good price

Asked if I could reserve them and then pay on arrival at the airport
they said they have no ticket office there and try the website www.zuji.com.hk but again mad prices

Anyone got any experience as to what is the best way to go about this

Don't want to go over there not knowing price of flights or even if there are any seats left ?

Have you tried Thai Airways at all, they fly into all the airports you have referenced. I found their prices very reasonable when travelling in the region, and they were lovely comfy planes too.

I was in Vietnam last Sept bought the internal flights local, about $50-75 each way with only a few days notice. No probs with availability (but then we didn't have fixed plans). Think demand depends on what time of year you're travelling also.

Vietnam were the cheapest have checked the rest

flying in Jan of next year so high season ??

Want to go over knowing I have seats on a flight

Have you tried singapore airlines? they have a great reputation, especially if you are flying with children. I know they fly from Hanoi to Bangkok, but not sure about a Saigon route. Why not try one of the travel flight websites?

January (especially early January) is a crazy time to fly in and out of Vietnam, so would definitely recomment booking in advance if possible rather than going on spec.

Yeah have tried Pacific and Singapore only fly via Singapore

Vietnam Airlines is the best all the one in deal flying from HK to HCM and then from HCM to Bangkok

Still trying