Video Game wholesale?

Hibernicatio

I am trying to find a company that sells video games (PS2, XBOX, PC etc) wholesale. It seems to be nigh impossible to find any online. It is for a website that will sell games at retail price (legitimate of course), among other things.

I have searched but keep coming up with offers to buy a wholesale listing, which looks dodgy to say the least.

Does anybody have any idea why it is so difficult to find one, or have any idea what the best approach is?

Hi,

I was looking into something like this along a different product line a couple of months back. I remember from reading different advice on forums/articles etc... to <b>NOT</b> buy these lists as they are often out-dated & do not contain links/addresses of the best wholesalers.
I do remember finding a couple of websites for different wholesalers in China for the product line i was looking into after a lot of research. If you do a search for something like 'xbox wholesale china', the first couple of result pages are usually these sites that sell these wholesale list that have really good search engine optimisation & get good/higher ranking from search engines. So in general the real wholesale sites will be in the 10 page of results for example. It just takes patience to go through them all.
A site i used was http://www.tradekey.com/ You dont have to join just do a search for a particular product and then click on a company profile & the majority of them contain a website address.
If you find a company that interests you. A lot of recommendation on sites is to look for a sample product. Obviously, with a product like a PS3 or xbox, you will have to pay for it. But then you can see the quality of the product for yourself before buying 100 of them and then being left with 100 odd xboxs that are of bad build quality etc... Also, beware of couterfit products too.
Just some advice i can remember off the top of my head from some research. Sorry i don't have any <u>actual</u> links to wholesalers for you.

Back