Video editing and transfer to DVD in Dublin?

larry1

Need to transfer and edit video tapes onto dvd. Is there anywhere in dublin that provide this facility. I would need to be on site to do the editing myself as there are only certain parts of the videotape needed to be transferred.

Thanks

There are lots of online guides (and links to commercial services) ; however, I doubt that these companies will allow you to sit down at their machines and do it yourself! Instead they'll probably charge you per hour of VHS footage and provide you with a big video file or files that you'll then need to edit yourself (useful list of free software here) and burn to DVD.

[Edit: these guys charge €20 per VHS cassette, rather than by the hour — looks reasonable enough...?]

Why not buy or borrow a recorderable DVD player and do it yourself.They are very easy to use and you can do it at your leisure.

I could do it for you at my house. I have the DVD recorder, editing software and DVD burner. PM me if interested.

Tranfer Video to DVD

I also am looking to have a special video of my granddaughter transferred to DVD but I have a small problem. The video tape is not winding in any machine and needs some special attention. Is this problem repairable? These are treasured memories of her first year.

Any info appreciated.

Thanks

Back