Victoria Beckham Jeans

From a guy's point of view i have to admire a woman who is willing to spend that sort of money to either look or feel good whether it's for herself or someone else's eye.

I would love a pair of these jeans! I just cant bring myself to part with the money though. Im a total budget freak since having my daughter and only working part time but I really want a pair! What would be your opinions on ebay clothes? I just cant see how they could be so cheap and not be fakes

Most of them have very long length legs but you could get them taken up

Thats True but I am sick of having to get jeans taken up and also If spending that kinda money I would want them to be a perfect fit everywhere..

I would pay €500 no problem for jeans - you will wear them every week after all. People spend that kind of money for a wedding outfit (I don't) and no matter what they say get 2 maybe 3 wears out of it.

The thing with the lenght was explained to me by the SA in BT's. She told me they come with special intructions for the dress maker so that the finish is perfect. That way everyone gets the perfect lenght for them.

I would pay €500 no problem for jeans - you will wear them every week after all. People spend that kind of money for a wedding outfit (I don't) and no matter what they say get 2 maybe 3 wears out of it.

.... yeah but won't people go 'ya still wearin' those same auld jeans...have ya anytin else ta wear...!'

Haha Okay ninsaga - maybe not every week. I'd probably have a few diferent pairs. Not the VB's but say seven or james jeans etc.

I spend more money on my everyday stuff rather than stuff I can only wear to particular occasions if you see what I eman.

They are stocked in Ela Maries in Newcastlewest, Co.Limerick too- might be a bit out of OPs way though. I saw them, checked the price ( only out of curiousity since had seen my hairdresser wearing a pair) and nearly fell over. They're out a bit now though, are they not passe?

They are still very fashionable. Ya i tried Ela Maries before but they didn't have d ones i want. I've won a pair on e-bay so i'll keep ye informed on that, don't think they are the real thing but they seem to be a very good copy.. hope they fit though

I am not adverse to spending money on myself, and tried on a pair of these jeans in BT2 Blanchardstown last year. Have to say, personally I did not think they were worth the money. Thought the fit was just ok. They fitted better than the Ralph Lauren ones(which I thought were really poor quality material)

Seeing a lot of "skangers" wearing them too (probably have the real McCoy) and its a bit off putting.

Let us know what the quality of the ones you bought on e-bay come out like.

I got a pair of R&R from Ebay and they were genuine, I was lucky I suppose.

the only other thing I can suggest is that if you know anyone heading to the states for Xmas shopping. Lots of people go this time of year and ask them to get them for you.

I bought VB's in Florida last year and they were $280...cheaper than here.

Anyone know where i could buy a pair of Victoria Beckham Jeans - d ones with the Silver Crown logo on the back pocket??

Seems like having the logo on the pocket is more important to the OP than the fit or the quality?

6, almost 7 years ago I spent what I considered a fortune on a pair of diesel jeans. They cost me IR £70 when Levis were around IR £50. I'm still wearing them though so best money ever spent. A new pair now woulc cost me about €200 which I would still consider a fortune, but then if I wear them every week for 6 or 7 years I guess it pays off.

Seems like having the logo on the pocket is more important to the OP than the fit or the quality?

This is adopted by many people in many ways now such as buying the badge car audi over the cheaper comparable volkswagon, sony TV over Samsung, gucci, prada etc over highstreet labels.

This is adopted by many people in many ways now such as buying the badge car audi over the cheaper comparable volkswagon, sony TV over Samsung, gucci, prada etc over highstreet labels.

Indeed - There is also the (to me) obscenity of €500-€1,000 handbags being acquired not because they are nice, but solely for the purpose of showing that one has an obscenely expensive handbag.

I would never buy an obscenely priced bag if I didnt like it!

don't know that your post is entirely accurate, I don't know anyone that would spend that money just to have the bag for show!!