Very patchy and bumpy lawn

lastbuilders

Hi,
I reseeded my lawn about 3 weeks ago and it is starting to grow well in some places and not well in others. After reseeding I gave the lawn a light roll more to get the seed in contact with the lawn rather than to level it.
As the soil was only after being spread it was quite soft resulting in quite deep footprints left in some places which I planned on levelling in the spring when I was going o give the lawn a roll with a heavy roller and spraed more seed in patchy areas.
My question is should I spread more seed now in the patchy areas or wait till spring and should I roll the lawn now rather than wait to get the humps out of it in spring also.
Lastbuilders

Is the lawn well drained? The deep footprints and softness might indicate otherwise. You might want to take care of this before you go too far. You can do this fairly cheaply with a length or two of land drain, placed in a few channels below the surface of the lawn.

There were a lot of drains put in before the top soil was spread. I think it is soft because the groundsman just spread it out using his digger.