Venue for Xmas party

shrek

Yes folks sorry to mention that word so early in the year. But i have been told to organise a christmas party for about a group of 30 people. Ok not large by anymeans but i need suggestions fast as i know a lot of the party nights get booked out early in the year by corporates and larger companies. We are willing to travel......Cork/Galway/Kerry are some of the suggestions but its getting the place right. We did price Liverpool /Brussels but it worked out a little too expensive. We have the w/e 7-9 Dec in mind.
Can any of you recommend some hotel that always has great xmas partys. Group is mixed..........help please. We will probably make a weekend trip out of this.
So any suggestions would be great.
Thanks

Yes folks sorry to mention that word so early in the year. But i have been told to organise a christmas party for about a group of 30 people. Ok not large by anymeans but i need suggestions fast as i know a lot of the party nights get booked out early in the year by corporates and larger companies. We are willing to travel......Cork/Galway/Kerry are some of the suggestions but its getting the place right. We did price Liverpool /Brussels but it worked out a little too expensive. We have the w/e 7-9 Dec in mind.
Can any of you recommend some hotel that always has great xmas partys. Group is mixed..........help please. We will probably make a weekend trip out of this.
So any suggestions would be great.
Thanks

What about the Royal Dublin they always have themed xmas nights and this years theme is James Bond

any big hotel has functions (staff parties) now, some mix up different companies together, this is actually better than a function just for the 30 of you

We had our xmas party in the Laughter Lounge last year!There was about 50 of us, we got finger food, entertainment and DJ afterwards...then we all headed out in town around 1pm. Have to say it was a great nite!:)

Rochestown Park Hotel in Cork, really push out the boat with their Xmas party nights, can be a little crowded, but the entertainment is excellent.
Good location to spend a night or two also.

I have no connection with RPH.

Back