veko estate

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sahra

Has anyone brought property (apartment/flats) in Pamporovo, Forest Glade in Bulgaria? I was due to be getting rent for my studio apartment but have not received anything for a whole year. Generally they are not responding to my emails and also will not put it on sale for me

Same experience with Veko Estates

Hi there, I know this is an old post, but I just came across it when I was researching Veko Estates. I also bought an apartment in Forest Glade and I have had nothing but problems from the start with this company.

Initially there was a delay on completion, which I accepted, but this delayed the signing on the rental contract. When I looked for my guaranteed 6% rental return, I was eventually told that they couldn't afford to pay me, so they would give me 4 years free maintenance. It's been 4 years, however my reservation agreement with Dreamhomes Worldwide states that the developer was offering the first year's maintenance free of charge, so I shouldn't have to pay for another 12 months. Veko initially said that this agreement with Dreamhomes had nothing to do with them. Now, Kosta, who is one of the owners is looking for the maintenance to be paid to Pamporovo Village Ltd and saying that Veko has nothing to do with them anymore.

I'm cutting my extensive losses and trying to sell my property asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back