Vampires Are Mathematically Impossible

maybe that is where vegetarians came from, vampires did the maths and realised they couldn't maintain a nice supply so they became vegetarians instead?

Efthimiou's logic is fatallyo) flawed. He assumes that the first vampire merely bit his first victim thus creating two vampires. Many of the vampires I know kill their victims for precisely this reason in order to reduce the competition.

they count as one of their 5 a day
Slightly off topic I know, but as you seem so knowledgeable in this field, can you categorically deny that vegetarians eat beef tomatoes

Efthimiou's logic is fatallyo) flawed. He assumes that the first vampire merely bit his first victim thus creating two vampires. Many of the vampires I know kill their victims for precisely this reason in order to reduce the competition.

I agree, has he never watched Buffy?

A similar logic applies to reincarnation by the way - apparently, there are more people alive today than have ever lived/died in the past.

Therefore there is a surplus of bodies today that have not been reincarnated.

You're assuming that only people are reincarnated and that they all come back as people.

You're assuming that only people are reincarnated and that they all come back as people.

Is that not the general gist with believers though?

I thought all this coming back as a pig or stone or whatever was a tacked on bit to cover up flaws or holes - like the way astrologers suddenly started talking about "rising signs" when people didn't properly conform to the supposed star sign traits.