Valuing second hand goods

B

Big Mouth

Hi, anyone know of a system of valuing second hand goods like, games consoles, laptops, phones etc?

I'm looking at buying these from people but I don't really know what to offer, is there any database out there or website that could help me figure prices out?

Thanks for your help!

check adverts.ie, buyandsell or donedeal for similar items and see what sellers charging/looking for. Remember an item is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, however also remember you only need one buyer who might just be willing to offer what your looking for. Also look at the cost of the item new. Hope this helps.

Are you looking to buy them with a view to selling them on? or are you just looking to buy secondhand goods for yourself?

Yes I would be looking to sell them on! So I'm looking to get a handle on values and what to offer for items.

Surely if you look at e-bay also you will get an idea of current values. Tricky game to make money at if you don't have a comeback with faulty items (not all faults will be immediately apparent). Isn't this the same type of thing that [broken link removed] are doing.

Back