vacation apartment in new york

daveccork

hi all

have seen an apartment i'm thinking of renting in new york for a week. it is through a website eslworldwide.com. anyone used them? just trying to make sure they are legit.

don't know about the site but from being on tripadvisor quite a lot before i went to new york in March i know that they say be very careful about renting apartments in New york as it's mostly illegal to do so and there are a lot of scammers out there.

thanks for that tina. the website seemed to dangle very attractive apartments in front of you and when you phone them you are informed that the apt isn't available but they provide links to others..... mmmm.....

anyway, I booked into radio city apartments instead after a couple of recommendations from people who have stayed there.

i've stayed in Radio City Apartments and found them great, stick it into google and they will pop up.

Great location and nice to have another room other than the bedroom.

thanks for that tina. the website seemed to dangle very attractive apartments in front of you and when you phone them you are informed that the apt isn't available but they provide links to others..... mmmm.....

anyway, I booked into radio city apartments instead after a couple of recommendations from people who have stayed there.

have you being to new York and how did Radio City Apartments work out for you? By the way have you come across any ROLOS lately?

Hiya. I've stayed twice in New York in the rooms above "Shades of Green" pub near Union Square. They do let out apartments there too. If you google "Shades of Green" you will find it. Basic enough but cheap, clean and right beside an Underground station and the Union Square area is lovely. Worth checking out.

Back