UTV on sky

apple

HAve the basic package with sky costs 30.50 a month. is UTV available on sky yet?

Yes, it is available with all the IV regions as well as ITV 2,3 & 4. Have a look further down the page to see a link to how to tune the channels in.

hiya yes there is a frequency where you can tune it in i will ask my partner what it is again and will post later. also he has found out a way you can get box office movies and prem plus for free if anyone wants to know pm me

Here's the frequencies for the itv channels:

10714 V 22.0 5/6
10758 V 22.0 5/6
10832 H 22.0 5/6
10891 H 22.0 5/6
10906 V 22.0 5/6

blueshoes would this happen to involve the battery or even the set-up with the telephone cable(disconnecting!)

X-Man said:
blueshoes would this happen to involve the battery or even the set-up with the telephone cable(disconnecting!)
I've also heard that the way you get them 'free' is if you disconnect the phone line, but they are still held in memory on the box and as soon as you reconnect a phone line, you will be billed for them. The box only has a certain memory and once reached, you won't be able to order any more box office movies. Disconnecting the phone line may also be in breach of Skys T&C's if you have the box less than 12 months.

yes if you connect the battery to a piece of telephone cable. the box resets itself each month, you can order 6/7 things in any month and then when it runs out it comes back the next month. well my box does anyway! i ahvent sky 12months yet and i have never have it connected to my phone line just when the man came to connect it up the first time. we havent got any bills at all or any of our friends that have done it.

This purchase history is stored on the card, not the box. The card only has a limited memory, so once you fill it, that's it. if you ever want to upgrade your set-up, i.e. to Sky+, or the upcoming SkyHD, then you'll have to pay up, and possibly get a strike against your name, three and you're black-listed...alledgedly...

three strikes and you change your name and phone provider

Back