UTV Broadband

ninsaga

Still seeking the optimal BB offer!!

Just looking at UTV BB offer there... looks like you can take their BB now without having to take the telephone call package also.

What is not clear to me though is whether they also bill you for the line rental.. as does ESAT... or does it still come from Eircom? Anyone on the UTV package there who could answer.

Also, how is the product & service level with them..any problems to report? Does their equipment hook up the the computer via ethernet or USB or is there a choice with their modem.

Anyone using their BB, but using a diff wireless unit to the one that they supply?... Any compatability issues etc etc.

ninsaga

I have a Bb and Telephone package with them and its pretty ok

Get the one bill from them which they take out by dd

As for service forget it you can be kept waiting for ages when you ring them and they are not the mae west
bought their wireless router from them and it was broke so got another one and had no problems with it using windows xp. Bought a card seperatly and all is ok
Previously had a BB modem connected to phone line which they supplied and again no problems
Overall they are pretty good kinda like the Ryanair of the phones. Also local calls and calls to uk ar free after 6 and free all weekend which pleases my better half never off it..

Back