used quality furniture

Blossy

Hi all,

Am purchasing a home on my own and as u can imagine is proving quite costly, am in the cork rgion, anyone know of good quality, second hand furniture, would be a great help! looking for bunk beds and bedroom furniture specifically! thanks for any replies in advance.

Not sure of anywhere that sells second hand furniture but keep any eye on the free websites such as www.jumbletown.ie and you may just get some for free.

Some of the stuff looks like it is in really good nick but you have to be quick to get the best stuff!

Keep an eye on buyandsell.ie, you will find what you want there! A lot of the stuff is in very good condition and people usually just want a couple of quid for it.

Not sure where you are in Cork, but have you tried the Friday Ad (mainly West Cork based)? They're online at www.fridayad.com - my parents have used it for buying and selling successfully several times.

There was a second hand furniture shop on the Coal Quay in Cork, not sure if it's still there. It sometimes has good quality second hand furniture. If I was you the one thing I would purchase new is mattresses.

I signed up with them but I can't seem to get the right link to look for things. It is probably blindingly obvious - or maybe it's because it's Friday!

Hi try the pink pages in Tuesday's echo and also there is a dutch furniture shop out in the Greenwood furniture Industrial estate at the turn off to Carrigtwohill of the main Middleton road.

We got a couch there for Eur 175 for temporary use, (we didn't realise we'd have to wait 12 weeks for a couch!) passed it on to friends when they moved and it's still going strong 5 years later!

Good luck in your new home!

gumtree.ie also have a furniture section and a freebies section.