use of disabled parking badge

ShadyBrady

Can someone use a disabled parking badge while parked up in a non disabled parking space and selling goods on side of street

What I mean is will the disabled parking permit cover them for this. Normally a DPP will allow unlimited parking anywhere legal but will it cover someone engaged in selling?

Last edited:
Well Shady, do you think that disabled people are not let sell things ?

Were all necessary permits to sell goods 'on side of street' held by said disabled person ?

disabled parking permit - has to do with special parking permission.

It doesn't allow people to trade on the side of the street.

That demands another permit.

Well Shady, do you think that disabled people are not let sell things ?

Were all necessary permits to sell goods 'on side of street' held by said disabled person ?
I cant see where Shady mentions anything about the person being disabled

disabled parking permit - has to do with special parking permission.

It doesn't allow people to trade on the side of the street.

That demands another permit.
That was what I was asking, does the parking permit cover being parked while trading?

Thanks

TO the best of my knowledge, the permit allows someone to park in any legal parking space at no charge. It doesn't have any impact on their ability to sell. If any other car would be able to sell at that location, then the car with the permit would be able to sell. If any other would not be able to sell, then the car with the permit would not be able to sell.

TO the best of my knowledge, the permit allows someone to park in any legal parking space at no charge. It doesn't have any impact on their ability to sell. If any other car would be able to sell at that location, then the car with the permit would be able to sell. If any other would not be able to sell, then the car with the permit would not be able to sell.
I don't know about on side of the street but, as far as i know, in a pay and display car park having a pay and display does not entitle one to sell. The one I refer to was on the street in a pay/display area. i know it is entitled to park there free for unlimited time

I don't know about on side of the street but, as far as i know, in a pay and display car park having a pay and display does not entitle one to sell. The one I refer to was on the street in a pay/display area. i know it is entitled to park there free for unlimited time
So forget about the disabled permit - your question is really whether anyone is entitled to sell from a car park - right?

So forget about the disabled permit - your question is really whether anyone is entitled to sell from a car park - right?
No sorry if I mislead you. My question is if the disabled permit which allows parking also covers selling. The reference to the car park was an attempt to reply to your

as any other car can not sell in a car park even if they pay to park

My question is if the disabled permit which allows parking also covers selling.
The short answer is no, it doesn't cover selling.

But I really think you are asking the wrong question. The disabled permit has nothing to do with selling.

Back