USB Logitech headphones not recognised

micamaca

Hi there,

just a quick question for people in the know...

I'm trying to listen to something through headphones. No sound coming out. This happened yesterday and managed to get them working somehow, the bubble came up to say logitech headphones in. Now that's just not happening and when I play different videos etc there is no sound. The laptop does the little blip when I plug them in and out but they aren't transmitting sound when I play videos.

Could they be kaputt? hardly used them. do they need to be updated somehow? I have a labtec mouse and it needed to be updated with something off website...but a headset?

thanks mica

you might have to change the setting..go into the sound setup...change the output from speaker to headphones..is there any button on the headphone? volume maybe?

..is there any button on the headphone? volume maybe?

am bad, very bad! but not bad!

No buttons to torment me on headset. Have never have to do something like this before. Have changed something something from speakers to headphones...

That seems to have done the trick alright!!! Fair play to yah! I recently had hard-drive replaced and perhaps the settings for things like this were unset. And I haven't a notion about these things. I had gone in to audio to fiddle around but no joy but this has done the trick. Thanks a million Polo9n. So easy when you know how Cheers m