USB Data Cable for phone model LG KF 310

JP1234

Does anyone know where I can get a USB Data cable for the above phone? I have probably a dozen usb cables lying round the house and none of them fit.

We bought one for our 15 year old assuming as it is an MP3 phone it would come supplied with cable necessary to download music from the computer. There was no list of contents in the box and the instruction manual makes reference to "supplied cable" I contacted vodafone.ie who, rightly, pointed out on the website it does not state a data cable is supplied ( we missed that bit when ordering ) and as the phone has been used we cannot return it unless it's faulty.

I have tried a couple of electrical shops, Argos and the vodafone shop with no luck and wondered if anyone knew of any shop anywhere in the country I could ring and see if they have one?

Thanks

This phone comes with Bluetooth and a 2GB (max) external memory card AFAIK.

Does your lap-top or desk-top have Bluetooth or a compatible memory card slot (printers can also have memory card slots these days for printing photos)?

This phone comes with Bluetooth and a 2GB (max) external memory card AFAIK.

Does your lap-top or desk-top have Bluetooth or a compatible memory card slot (printers can also have memory card slots these days for printing photos)?

No, but my phone has blue tooth and he has been using that to transfer music but it takes too long ( for him!) as you have to do one track at a time.

Have you searched ebay?

Yep, I tried to purchase one from the UK as a guest buyer but kept getting error messages no matter what I did. ( I tried Amazon as well with no luck!)

It gives you the option of "guest buyer" but after filling in my name and address etc, when I hit "buy" it just gives and error message.

I don't have an account, I'd never use it so wouldn't really want to be filling in all my details for the sake of one purchase if I could find another way of getting the cable

Update: Problem solved as we realised that our pc has slots we can insert memory cards directly into!

Update: Problem solved as we realised that our pc has slots we can insert memory cards directly into!
From earlier in the thread...
... Does your lap-top or desk-top have ... a compatible memory card slot (printers can also have memory card slots these days for printing photos)?

Who's a clever boy then?

Glad you got sorted.