USA travel, Visa waiver program mistake on application

CKT

Hi,

I have made a mistake on my online application, I put the wrong date of birth. Has anyone done this and how can i correct it.

Thanks

I haven't done it yet but I think I read that you can alter you application up to a certain time before you go. So for instance if you changed your hotel choice after you made the application you can go in and change it.

So was the application approved? No point worrying about it until you get a yay or nay on the application. There is a possibility it will come back with authorisation denied.

However not to worry you can apply again, usually wait about ten days before you do so, enter the correct details and more than likely it will be approved.

Have you travelled to the US before? If yes then your passport number is already on file with the DHS. They may even see a discrepancy in the application that you have made and correct it for you.

If it has been approved with the incorrect DOB just re-apply again with the correct DOB.

yes, it was approved, I re-applied with the correct dob, and it was apporoved again. So hopefully it is ok now. I have been to the US many times on holidays and work, this time is with work again, so I hopefully I should be ok.

Thanks

Us visa

I have a mistake on my application. I am actually working now, and would like to edit my application because based on what I have sent, I am not working. How can i resubmit an application? Do i need to start from scratch? Because Ive already set an appointment. YOur reply is very much appreciated. THanks!

Anne

anne830 - I think you need to ask your question in a separate thread. The original thread was about the visa waiver programme. You are taking about a visa application, totally different beast.