usa nintendo ds lite

inspector

hello all. i'm heading to usa for xmas( sorry to depress you) and kids are looking for nintendo ds lite.Well here they are 149 euros for console and around 49 euros for games x 2 games =about 247 euros total in the usa i can get console and 2 games plus a very smart carry case for 190 dollars ( about 150 euros) a great saving so my question is -------- can i get a charger here that will do for u.s d.s consoles? anyone know? are the consoles universal as gameboy hand held games are? thanks mrs inspector

My brother and I each have a DS (the original one) his bought in Canada and mine in Ireland, and we've swapped power cords and games, depending on who's visiting who. You can buy a power cord on amazon.co.uk for around £8. Should probably be able to pick it up in Game as well, I've seen them for other Nintendo handhelds.

My son bought a nintendo in Texas earlier this year and also bought a transformer from an electrical shop. He just plugs the ds into the charger into the transformer into the wall plug. I can't remember how much the transformer was but I remember thinking it was expensive - over $50 anyway. Shop around.

Back