US Open (tennis)

ivuernis

Any tennis fans here? I find the Federer/Nadal rivalry fascinating and have watched all their grand slam finals. Thankfully the Australian, French and Wimbledon opens are all on FTA television so it's been easy to watch them so far. It looks like they could finally meet in the final at the US Open if they can get through their semis but it is only showing on Sky and Eurosport neither of which I have access to (I have a Freesat box). It'll be on late Sunday night / Monday morning so that rules out seeing it in a pub and I don't fancy being hunched over my PC watching a live stream in the middle of the night (I guess I will if I have no other option). Does anyone know of any other channels that might be showing it or even highlights on Monday?

TG4 has shown grand slam finals before. Not too sure about US open. You could check them out.

Last edited:
TG4 show the French and Wimbledon. BBC show the Australian, French and Wimbledon. Sky Sports and Eurosport the US Open. Don't have Sky and Eurosport in not available on Freesat either AFAIK.

You've just depressed me, usually in the South of France on holidays at the time of the US Final enjoying beers watching it outside on a warm evening at the local sports bar.

Impending offspring means we're not there.

You've just depressed me, usually in the South of France on holidays at the time of the US Final enjoying beers watching it outside on a warm evening at the local sports bar.

Impending offspring means we're not there.

Dont worry next you will be back there, glass of wine in one hand, bottle of baby milk in the other, watching nadal and federer fight it out again....