ur trade ur house

Well in fairness you are making reference to another poster's grammar in a completely different forum...........what's the point??

I thought that "ur" would have been enough to indicate what I was getting at. Who's post in whatever forum is not the issue.:)

Not everybody views all forums therefore something entitled ur trade ur house will make no sense at all even with the bad grammar! Hence Bill Struth making the comment 'what?'.

Just a very random thread that's all, a little background may have helped! Also slightly unfair that the 'offending' poster cannot post in The Depths!

OK ,OK, The" bee in my bonnet "was and is the slaughter of the English language in mobile phone texting. I know it handy and a fast way to communicate but the constant use of spelling the way it sounds will surely destroy good English.

I wonder what would happen if the legal profession decided to draw up contracts in texting mode?;)

I wonder what would happen if the legal profession decided to draw up contracts in texting mode?;)
Perhaps the contracts would be more readable than the current gobbledegook nonsense language generally used in contracts?

Perhaps the contracts would be more readable than the current gobbledegook nonsense language generally used in contracts?

It was my opinion that the wording in legal documents have to be such that there is no ambiguity about their meaning.

OK ,OK, The" bee in my bonnet "was and is the slaughter of the English language in mobile phone texting. I know it handy and a fast way to communicate but the constant use of spelling the way it sounds will surely destroy good English.

Have you any concerns about the correct use of punctuation? :D

Back