Up to date build costs South Cork - Recommend Tradesmen for quotations?

Silvergirl

Hi I know there are many threads on sq ft costs etc but can anyone give me recent costs for new builds - or details on quotations they are receiving from various tradesmen in the Cork area?

We are pricing around at the moment, some of the prices have shocked us, considering there is supposed to be a slow down in the trade...

Any tradesmen out there that would like to quote please PM me, we are looking for everything from groundworks up.

Planning secured & hope to commence within 1 -2 months.

Thanks

Hello Silergirl,

Only saw this post after replying to your other comment in Roses thread so kinda repeating myself a little bit, are you planning on subbing out all the seperate work elements on site? Have you any friends or contacts in the building industry? It sounds like you are being taken for a mug with some of the prices you have stated in the other thread. What basis did they price on did you just give them a copy of the drawings? Is it for just doing the work or is it supply and install? How many contractors have you got to quote for each item, ie Roof, Blocks, Subfloor?

Hi Jolly man,

We are looking at both, have sent drawings to contractors, timberframe companies and individual tradesmen.

Nothing back as of yet.

Will keep the threads updated.
Thanks