Unlocking Phone

S

steelkeno

I Have A Motorola V3 Locked To The Three Network They Are Looking For 30 Euro To Unlock It !does Anyone Know A Way Around This?

Google "motorola V3 unlock code" and there are several options, all charging money as far as I can see though!

Some phone shops (not the network shops) offer unlocking, and you might haggle a decent price. I paid €20 last year to unlock a motorola in a place on Talbot St.

Check the terms & conditions of your agreement with the operator as unlocking the phone may be in breach of this agreement athough I don't know what penalties might realistically apply.

Be aware that some websites that purport to provide information or software for phone unlocking may be conduits for malware and viruses. Best to get specific recommendations from trusted sites/forums first.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/501960

I found this forum very helpful.

For some reason I was unable to sign up for membership so I emailed the admin and he emailed the codes to unlock my phone straight back.

I suggest you post a request in the correct thread and have a read about whats known in relation to your phone.

But please be very careful and make sure you know the solution thoroughly before you implement it.

Cheers ! I Will Try The Different Options And Get Back

I Find [broken link removed] very good , They have an office in Tallaght.

Back