Key Post Understanding Tax for Small Business

I have also given it to a friend who is thinking of starting a small business vs. becoming a sole trader. He had a lot of questions to ask me about tax, etc, so I just said read that and let me know what you still need to ask me.

I have also given it to a friend who is thinking of starting a small business vs. becoming a sole trader. He had a lot of questions to ask me about tax, etc, so I just said read that and let me know what you still need to ask me.

that is a great test. I learnt nothing new from reading it, but I am not the target audience.

Brendan

Hi There,

Thanks so much for putting this, it's a very useful doc, easy to read and follow.

I'm running a start up business and I really like to keep a close eye on the financial side of things, this document is is perfect to get enough information from so I can have more meaningful meetings with my account.

First time post here from long time lurker!

Best,
Adrian.

Just been through the document and very helpful, it has given me points I need to action so have my to do list ready for heading to office in morning, very useful document and if it is updated as required [good point raised being that sme's need to be on top of changes in taxes and responsibilities] would be great to know that this document continues to advise in real time, well done and good to know that there is a good network out there.

Back