Under counter fridges and freezers

eiregal

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of these? Thinking of getting an integrated under counter fridge and separate under counter freezer. Are they very small? The kitchen in our new house is quite small and I REALLY want a double oven but will have to forfeit it if we get a normal fridge. We could put them under the breakfast counter.

I had an under counter fridge and it was fine. not massive but big enough for fair bit of food etc in it. it broke and ended up just getting fridge/ freezer and to be honest prefer it. fridge on top so so much easier to see what's there but if you really want double oven then not being able to fully see inside fridge not a major issue! don't know about under counter freezer, had chest one

I have a fridge/freezer in the kitchen and also have an under counter freezer in the utility room. The under counter freezer is fine, plenty of space. It would serve an average family quite well. Why not just go to your local electrical retailer and have a look. It's not that difficult.

Hi Grifter,

Could you tell me what make is the under counter freezer please?

Thanks

BillK

I've had a like this one for 10 years now with no problems. Some other members of my family have them too.