Undelivered parcel

Jimmy Mook

A parcel delivered from Germany was received by a well known courier in Ireland on 23rd August but still hasnt been delivered to me. Anybody know where I stand if it has been lost?

What did the courier company say when you contacted them? Do they have a standard guarantee/terms and conditions/standard insurance policy?

Without knowing who, I can only assume that the onus lies on your supplier to ship you a replacement (what did they say when you contacted them?) and then take it up with the courier/delivery agent as you do not have an agreement with the delivery agent, just the retailer....

Thanks Spock,
Its delivery from an shop on EBay thro DHL. They are checking it out with DHL and will get back to me. In fairness they have been helpful so far and are not ducking the issue.

Turns out the parcel has been gathering dust in the Athlone depot for the past 2 weeks, but they never contacted myself or the supplier to tell us why it wasnt being delivered. They say they I should have it tomorrow, so fingers crossed. I sent their customer care department a stinker of an email, so they might be kicking it around the depot as I speak!

Im having the same problem with DHL, sent a small package to the states and it is currently lost in limbo over there. Very annoying as I went with them thinking there wouldnt be a problem and its worth the premium.