Unclean water supplies

elefantfresh

Whats the deal with the dirty tap water? The EPA says....

More than 300 public tap water supplies -- one third of the country's total -- face being shut down in a major new pollution scare.

But the public will be kept in the dark about their identity for at least a year, even though the supplies pose a potential risk to human health.

How on earth can they tell us that the water is unclean but wont tell us where? For goodness sake, this is unreal!
Their excuse is to give the water people time to "clean up" their act. This means, if i'm reading it correctly that i have a 1 in 3 chance of having dodgy water and they KNOW if i do or not but wont tell me. This has got to be wrong in any mans languague.
Looks like bottled water for me from now on.

More than 300 public tap water supplies -- one third of the country's total -- face being shut down in a major new pollution scare.
But the public will be kept in the dark about their identity for at least a year, even though the supplies pose a potential risk to human health.

This reads more like a news paper report than an official EPA report.

The whole country knows that our dodgy planning has led to pollution of water supplies and what happened in Galway is waiting to happen all over the country. It's totally inexcusable. Not just total neglect but corruption too.

Back