unable to log into aib internet banking.

dewdrop

for past day ortwo i have been unable to log into aib internet banking. i have only a very limited knowledge of the internet but when i come to screen with log in nothing happens...i must be doing something wrong!

Re: internet banking

I've been using mine ok so it's not that the whole thing is down. Do you enter your number and PIN and then nothing happens or does it not accept your numbers at all?

thanks. when i click on..log in... nothing happens apart from a small typed message...log into internet banking. this link opens a new window. i must be doing something stupid.

Working ok for me.

Are you going to [broken link removed] then typing in your registration number and clicking on continue.

thanks. when i click on..log in... nothing happens apart from a small typed message...log into internet banking. this link opens a new window. i must be doing something stupid.

dewdrop

If it's opening a new window I'd be concerned your pc might be infected with something that's rerouting you to a phishing site, i.e. someone's trying to get your log on info. Perhaps you should phone them - 1890 24 24 24 - to see if they can help you with the problem.

I'm able to log on ok from this screen so it's working fine this morning:

[broken link removed]

or maybe try www.aib.ie and use the links to online banking from there

Have you recently downloaded an update from the internet.
This happened to me and it was because of a java update that had interfered with the functioning.
I called technical support and they talked me through the changes I needed to make to get back on.

Well they have to do an upadate at some stage.What hours do you suggest??

as i said i am pretty ignorant re internet and rely on my son who is away. prior to the problem i just type in aib and then click internet banking...i now go the long way with www.aib.ie and eventually end up where you are asked to log in...keeping my fingers crossed.