Ulster bank feeling my pain should I be worried

Manus12

Going through marp second time with ulster bank,the first time was a horrendous experience , was expecting more of the same today but the lady I was talking to was more like a counselor than a employee of ulster bank. she told me she was feeling my pain and was concerned the I made to many cutbacks and suggested that I could decide what I could pay monthly and something special was happening in 6 months time that would improve my situation. I said I would continue paying the same amount . When I said that I was a bit surprised by her concerns for my welfare she became a bit annoyed at me questioning her sincerity . Could someone tell me what Ulster bank real motivation is.I got a sick feeling that this woman is reading off a script and is trying to manipulate me to go in a particular direction that won't end up in my best interests.

The lenders have rescheduled over 100,000 family mortgages.

They have repossessed fewer than 1,000.

People only ever go public to give out about the banks hounding them.

You just don't hear the stories about the banks treating people well.

Brendan

What age group person were you dealing with? Maybe somebody with a lot of experience, if not then who knows!

3 years ago they suggested I get rid of my dog to save money and now they are worried that i am being too hard on myself and the effect it's having on my mental health. Perhaps I being paranoid but it's very difficult for me to see a bank giving a customer a break, if they do I will admit I am wrong and post it here !

Funny actually I did the training courses years ago for dealing with people in your circumstances, we were always told you never suggested getting rid of a pet although some on the course disagreed strongly!

What's funnier is the the house comes a poor second to the dog.I would have walked away from the the house if he pushed the issue so your training course wasn't a waste of time !

Back